Quietest Mill on the Market! Advanced technology includes: Improved texture control, stronger milling heads, unique Force Flow sound/air chamber design which results in 50% noise reduction & improved motor cooling
- Grain Hopper Extension to increase capacity
- Air Filter
- Separator Cup
- Large 20 cup bowl capacity
- Variable, high speed mill and texture control
- Stainless steel Microburst™ milling heads w/pre-cracker
- Self cleaning milling chamber - easy to use
- Multi-Channel air flow. Cool milling extends motor life
- 1 to 1 milling ratio(1 hopper of grain = 1 bowl of flour)
- Easy grip bowl, lid and control knobs
- Compact storage
- Precision grain feed control
- NO gumming, NO overheating, NO jamming, NO hassle
- Ultra quick - mills 20 cups in 5 minutes
- CSA Listed for both US & Canada
- BPA Free
Eating whole grains on a regular basis helps prevent cardiovascular disease, stroke, heart attacks and clogged arteries.
- Box Dimensions: 13x13x14h
- 14 lbs
Limited LifetimeUPC: 636702760203
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does NutriMill “Limited Life Time Warranty” cover?
- Where will I find hopper extension?
- What is the separator cup used for? DO I have to use it? Where does it fit?
- TROUBLE SHOOTING: Is it ever common for my new mill to have a burning smell?
- What is the big knob on the back of the mill used for?
- What grains can be milled in my NutriMill?
- What should I avoid grinding in my NutriMill?
- Why should I avoid milling moist grain, oily grains and seeds, such as flax seed, etc?
- How can I test moisture content of a grain or know if it is oily?
- I milled flax seed in my NutriMill. Now what can I do?
- Can I grind brown rice in my NutriMill? What settings should I use?
- TROUBLE SHOOTING: If I notice some flour escaping from the side of my NutriMill canister, what should I do?
- Where can I buy replacement parts for my NutriMill?
- How long should it take to mill a batch of flour?
- Can you use wheat flour in recipes calling for white flour?