Courtesy of Chef Lacey Lee Berry
- 1C Quinoa
- 1 1/2C Water
- 1C Toasted Pine nuts
- 1C Diced dried Cranberries (you can soak them)
- 2 English Cucumbers diced
- 1/2 C Flat Parsley chopped fine
- 4oz Feta Cheese
- 1/4 C Lemon Juice
- 1/3 C Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Cook quinoa.
- Once cooled add nuts, cranberries, cucumbers, parsley, and feta cheese.
- Using the L’Equip stick blender mix lemon juice and olive oil with salt and pepper.
- Pour over salad and combine well. Serve immediately.